While many say that Africa's time is now, Shoprite's executive director, Christo Wiese says that retail expansion across the continent will take time and effort.
- Gregory Mthembu Salter in Cape Town
- Alexander Macbeth
Two years after the Arab Spring, passenger demand is higher than ever, and airlines are ready to embrace it.
African leaders have been urged to consciously promote indigenous technology usage in order to adapt to climate change's impact on the continent.
- Nicholas Norbrook
The contours of a new set of agreements to build the long-shelved 40,000MW Grand Inga dam have emerged.
- Zimbabwe losing millions in aviation sector
- Planting seeds of profit in Ethiopia
- Mobile subscriptions to exceed world's population by 2014 - Report
- South Africa: We are not punching above our weight - Ebrahim
- Africa's low-cost airlines struggle to takeoff
- Africa: How to compete? Get those containers moving
- Affordable smartphones for the African market