The main policy of the government's agricultural plan is the creation of 20 agro-industrial parks, but Kinshasa may have trouble attracting foreign investors.
- Tuesday, 29 July 2014 16:45
- François Misser in Kinshasa
- Tuesday, 29 July 2014 13:48
- Angelle Kwemo
After repeated calls to make Africa a priority, it is the hope of many that the 2014 US-Africa Leaders' Summit (ALS) will bring the United States and the African continent together in an unprecedented partnership.
- Monday, 28 July 2014 16:55
- Tsigue Shiferaw
Sub-Saharan Africa is about to face a major shortage of teachers, says the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO).
- Monday, 28 July 2014 16:38
- Josaphat Musamba Bussy and Christoph Vogel in Goma
Despite the peace deals signed in Addis Ababa and Nairobi, problems related to Burundi, Rwanda and Uganda remain unresolved.