Prime Minister Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed talks to The Africa Report about the international fight against Somali-based Islamist rebels and the government's difficulties in re-establishing stability.
- Tuesday, 01 July 2014 16:53
- Elissa Jobson in Addis Ababa
- Wednesday, 30 April 2014 16:54
- Finnigan wa Simbeye in Dar es Salaam
Joseph Sinde Warioba, Tanzania's former Prime Minister has fallen foul of President Jakaya Kikwete after surveying what people want from a new constitution. Based on his findings, he proposed a three-tiered government.
- Monday, 30 September 2013 17:29
- Gregory Mthembu-Salter in Kinshasa
Prime Minister Augustin Matata Ponyo Mapon talks candidly to The Africa Report about democracy, the country's recent economic performance and negotiations with the M23 rebels.
- Thursday, 19 September 2013 10:30
Alhaji Minkailu Mansaray, Sierra Leone's Minister of mines and mineral resources, explains how the Freetown government is establishing new mechanisms for transparency using a five-year renegotiation window.
- Friday, 26 July 2013 16:23
- The Africa Report
Nomvula Paula Mokonyane is known by gender and civil society activists as 'Mama Cash' thanks to her generous contributions to provincial organisations.