Pan African magazine, International circulation
Go to ONLINE MEDIAKIT
KEY FACTS & FIGURES
• 60,000 copies. 11 times a year. The highest circulation of any English-language pan African magazine. 11 times a year. The highest circulation of any English-language pan African magazine.
• 450,000 regular readers. Targets African and international decision-makers, senior management and public offi cials. Circulated in 64 countries.
• The only media to have been awarded Media of The Year three times (Diageo Africa Business reporting awards in 2012, 2007 and 2006).
• The preferred English-language pan African advertising media: advertising leader in volume and revenues since 2009.Targets African and international decision-makers, senior management and public officials. Circulated in 64 countries.
THE MOST CIRCULATED PAN-AFRICAN ANGLOPHONE MAGAZINE
The Africa Report offers a unique mix of international and African circulation.
While being the best selling international magazine in most African countries, The Africa Report also targets international investors and government offi cials directly concerned by Africa.
A MULTI-CHANNEL DISTRIBUTIONMULTI-CHANNEL DISTRIBUTION
Mostly sold through newsstands, The Africa Report offers a multi-channel distribution network to secure its target of infl uential and hard-to-target readership.
On average per issue, newsstands account for 66% of the distribution, Airlines and Airport lounges for 12%, and subscribers for around 7%; we also circulate 5% of our print-run through major events, 6% through hotels and other selected venues, while 4% is free distribution to VIP decision makers(company MDs and CEOs and government officials).
Reaching Policy makers & Business elite
N°1 AMONGST INFLUENTIAL, HIGH-INCOME READERS.
• 78% of top management and high-income Africans regularly read The Africa Report.
• 73% of African political decision makers consider The Africa Report indispensable.
• 68% of The Africa Report readers make or influence their companies' investment or recruitment decisions.
• 65% of The Africa Report readers are upper management.
• 55% of The Africa Report readers do not read any other international or pan African magazine.
(Source: TAR reader survey, 2012)
Essential reading, Excellence & Expertise
ADDED-VALUE EDITORIAL ENVIRONMENTS
In every issue of The Africa Report, a full section is dedicated to a specific country. Opening with an overview of the political and economic environment, the "Country Focus" examines the stakes and the potential, along with sector-by-sector analysis, key industry players and people to watch.
In 2010, The Africa Report began producing special issues and supplements that enhance a country's unique potential (Investing in Ghana), celebrate historical dates (Nigeria at 50) and promote the continent's major events (2010 World Cup – a first for Africa).
Also in every issue, the business section carries a comprehensive dossier on a specifi c industry featuring close-ups of pan African productive and business sectors and providing invaluable insight into its evolution, key players and success stories.
ANNUAL FLAGSHIP FEATURES & RANKINGS
Thanks to Groupe Jeune Afrique's 12-year publication of exclusive annual rankings and surveys, The Africa Report publishes the "Top 500 African Companies" and the "Top 200 African Banks""Top 500 African Companies" and the "Top 200 African Banks" rankings as well as "Africa Survey", a forecast of political and economic developments in all 54 countries. Must-reads for anyone who takes the future of Africa seriously.
Essential for your business
From international brands to local African companies, more than 350 corporations reach their target markets via The Africa Report.
Essential to your pan African media plan, our editorial sector dossiers and country reports, 100% produced by our editorial team, are highly targeted communication opportunities, with the full support of The Africa Report as the most respected, relevant and relied-upon pan African magazine.
As a recognised publisher, Groupe Jeune Afrique uses its expertise to offer complete communication solutions, from concept to printing of brochures, promotional & sponsored sections, personalised products and guides.
Thanks to its quality targeted audience, The Africa Report has established itself as the pan African and international reference for the publication of calls for tender, recruitment, education and vacancy advertisements.