A brand new version of The Africa Report
We are pleased to share with you the big news - after 15 years of award-winning journalism, we are widening our horizons with an all-new digital edition; bringing our readers the inside stories on top business and political developments in Africa.
Thanks to our new dedicated team, we are able to provide an enhanced content targeting a premium readership. Relying on the success of our daily newsletter, and strong digital marketing actions, we managed to significantly increase our overall audience!
A «Digital First» daily platform: theafricareport.com
- With a large variety of content: Analysis, Interviews, Podcasts, Rankings, Industry and Country Reports.
- An all-device website spread on all channels - internet, mailing, social networks.
- From now on, we will publish The Africa Report as a quarterly magazine with an even richer content, a fresh new design, new cutting-edge features, Country and Sector focuses, and Rankings:
- March-May: 100 most influential Africans,
- June-Aug: TOP 500 African companies,
- Sept-Nov: TOP 200 African Banks
- Dec-Feb: Africa in 2020 with 54 country profiles
- We provide our clients with the most widely distributed pan-African print brand across the continent with an amplified circulation of 80,000 copies and a global reach of over half a million readers.
- A multi-channel distribution process combining kiosks all over Africa and around the world, a targeted B to B and B to G distribution, extra circulation during events in prestigious venues, and onboard distribution.
Our target: B2B and B2G readership
Africa’s policy makers and business elite rely on our exclusive information and analysis to make their decisions on a daily basis.